Mardi from the Brooklyn Fork & Spoon Supper Club and Bethany did an amazing job – girls power. We started with a cap of 12 people and it took only a few days to fill up the seats. It took off! 24 people were attending the event and we had a really good time with the first “random” people from the meetup community, friends of friends and in general a really smooth dinner. Here is the delicious menu:
- Bruschetta with Artichoke, Kale & Walnut Spread
- Fennel & Apple Salad with Toasted Pecans, Shallots & Pecorino
- Quinoa Linguine with Sage Butter, Brussels Sprouts, Shallots & Grana Padana
- Shortbread Cookies with Homemade Nutella & Bourbon Soaked Pears
- Bruschetta with Ricotta, Meyer Lemon Zest, Honey & Arugula
About outher chefs
Lovers of vegetables, Mardi & Bethany met at Brooklyn Fork and Spoon, a supper club hosted by Mardi in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Both self-taught chefs, Mardi & Bethany join forces for a seasonal winter menu sure to inspire the vegetarian in you.
Candles and flowers to added a nice “candle light dinner flair” and you know and we we were just glad that all the 6 amazing lunches and dinners last week went really well. We will keep doing it and we are going the change the venues and of course the chefs as well. Stay tuned.
Read more about them on their blogs Sprout & Pea (Mardi) and The Bored Vegetarian (Bethany).